1. Boil 1 litre milk. add vinegar n curdled it. Make paneer out of it. Srain in a muslin cloth n hang it for 1 hr or till all d whey drain out. Make sure water is not there
2. Mash dis Paneer for some time till it is smooth.
3. Now add 1 tsp sooji and 1 tsp Sugar, Again mash it. Make round balls out of it.
4. Now make syrup in a cooker by adding 1 cup sugar to 5 cup water. Boil till sugar melts.
5. In another bowl make sugar syrup by adding 1 cup sugar n 2 cup water n keep dis for cooling.
6. Now add d paneer balls to d sugar syrup in cooker. cover d cooker. slow d flame after 1 whistle n cook for another 5 min.
7. Let d cooker cool down completely.
8. After dis take out d balls n transfer to d cold syrup dat we have prepared earlier. let d rasgoola be in dis syrup for at least 2 hrs.
For Rasgulla We Prepare two types of Sugar Syrup
one is lighter (1 Cup Sugar + 5 Cup Water)
and other is (1 Cup Sugar + 2 Cup Water) This one is slightly thicker than the above one.