Potatoes – 1/4 kgs
Green peas – 100 gms
Cauliflower – 1/2 or cabbage – 200 gms
Capsicums – 2
Tomatoes – 3 big
Onions – 2
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Pav Bhaji Masala Powder – 1 tbsp.
Dhania – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 50 gms
Garlic paste – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chop finely)
1. Cut all vegetable into peices and except potatoes and peas.
2. Pressure cook vegetables, potatoes, peas. Do not cook capsicums.
3. Peel and mash the potatoes keep aside.
4. Cut onion and tomatoes finely.
5. Heat butter in a shallow pan, fry the onions and garlic paste. Add tomatoes and chopped capsicums, fry till it is mash properly.
6. Add mashed potatoes, other cooked vegetables, salt and all the spicy powders and add little water.
7. Cook and mash throughly when it is boiling.
8. When the mashed gravy becomes hard thick. add a blob of butter, sprinkle chopped onion and coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot with buttered pav bread with lemon peices. (Cut bun horizontally into half. Put butter on a tawa and melt. Apply inside and both outsides).