- Package of ready-made Pizza Dough
- Tomato Sauce
- Red Chilli Powder
- Pepper Powder
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Spread tomato sauce on your pizza dough.
- Chop the Onion, Capsicum and Mushroom into small pieces
- Now add Salt, Pepper Powder, Red Chilli Powder in it.
- Preheat the Microwave oven or Normal OTG for 5 min.
- Now spread the entire vegetable mixture/masala spread.
- Sprinkle grated Mozzarella Cheese or whatever topping you want like corn etc.
- You can keep this Vegetarian Pizza it for 8-10 minutes or until the Cheese melts and spreads all over the Pizza base.
- Now your very own Vegetarian Pizza is ready to serve. One can have the Vegetarian Pizza with Tomato Sauce and Coke/Pepsi.