1 cup Semolina (Suji)
1 cup fresh Curd
1 tsp Fruit Salt (Eno)
1 cup finely chopped Cabbage
1 chopped Onion
2 tblsp chopped Coriander
A few curry leaves
2 to 3 finely chopped Green Chilies
Salt to taste
How to make suji idli:
* Roast the suji in pan withour oil till it changes it color to light pink on low flame.
* Keep it aside.
* When it gets cool, in a bowl take the curd and add semolina evenly.
* Then add the fruit salt and the remaining ingredients.
* In a pressure cooker put some water to boil.
* Now put 1 spoonful of this batter in the idli maker slots.
* Place this idli maker in the cooker and let it steam for 10 minutes.
* Take it out and serve hot with green chutney.